Everybody is welcome at the Maryborough Community House.
The Maryborough Community House is a very friendly, inclusive place where everybody is welcome. We have a choice of groups and activities for people to get involved with and meet other community members.
We are always pleased to see new people at the house so come in and have a chat about the opportunities, support, friendship and self development we provide.
Visit us at
23 Primrose street Maryborough, Victoria
Our regular hours are
Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 4 pm
Friday 9 am to 3 pm
Additional avenues of connection and engagement:
- Volunteering opportunities
- Venue room hire and commercial kitchen hire (including after hours, evenings and weekends).
- Onsite facilities include a Children’s Playground and BBQ
- Art and music groups
- Free Wi-Fi onsite. A bookable base of laptops and iPads are available for public use on-site.
- Free children’s library/book exchange
- Village lunch/BBQ
- Chatty Cafe
Maryborough Community House acknowledges the ancestors and descendants of the Dja Dja Wurrung. We acknowledge that their forebears are the Traditional Owners of the area we are on and have been for many thousands of years. The Djaara have performed age old ceremonies of celebration, initiation and renewal. We acknowledge their living culture and their unique role in the life of this region.